Sunday, June 14, 2009

12 Jun 2009 (Fri) = Black Friday???

I was so happy when knowing that we can leave the office after 3pm to make up ourselves for MSA nite @ Shangri La hotel, KL. However, the dress code for the nite should be in red & black which I only have black dinner wear...how??? (*_*)

So, I decided went to Aurora Boutique @ Damansara Perdana around 3:30pm to buy any red accessory... Well~~~that is a journey for me to transform as a "shopaholic" (almost out of control), haha (^_^)

I tried so many cloth & at the end...I spent RM140.40 for 4 items but nothing in "RED"...how could it be??? I totally forgot my main objective liao...all is my HSBC Credit Card fault (start to fall into "card slave" group)...no cash...nvm...no worry...still got CC ma...hehe...u noe wat happen dy...


Ok...finally I recalled my objective dy...worry if my colleague couldn't get me any red accessory...wat will happen??? Will PK (boss) scold me / unhappy??? Later, everyone are wearing red & black jz except me??? Shit...don't care la...go home 1st la...if wana scold ma scold lol...

When I was on my way bek & reach SS2, I decided go to the next destination --> Amour Boutique @ SS2 (last hope of getting red stuff)... Same tragedy happen again...nonid to type so much, is self-explanation from the photo below... Yet, where is my red accessory again (?_?)



Sigh~~~this time really don't bother anymore...im running out of my time & so hungry (din hv my lunch due to finalise the competitve review for my client) ---> around 6pm dy... hven eat, bath, make up etc...

I managed to grab some biscuit & soya bean to fill my stomach...then quickly take bath, doing mask, then only make up...when the time I finished dress up myself...is already 7pm++...OMG, I'm late, hv to "KL drift" liao!!! (with my poor chariot -- ATOS)

Damnable...how come the federal highway sooooo jam??? Even the emergency line tat i like to use oso jam...can't move at all...I should use other road...but is too late!!!

I was thinking which stupid driver caused the jam? Erm...finally i noe liao...2 accidents happen & as usual...dis malaysia...malaysian tend to be more "kepo" slow down & c wat happen....bloody hell...drive la...@#@$%^#$%$%@ stop blocking my road la...

Luckily, when I reach there & the dinner jz starting...(^_~) Will share the detail in separate blog next day...nid to wait to copy the photo from fren...hehe...


After the MSA nite, I decided not to join the company celebration...too tired dy...so i drive bek...

Since office moved to PJ, I seldom out to KL...so many road look so strange yet familiar...

Predictable...I drive wrong way liao...make a big turn to jln Tun Razak...but keep in wrong lane...turn into Salak Selatan highway tat cost me RM1.50 for the toll...& I totally lost my way liao...the signboard show me dis is the way to KLIA, Cyber & Putrajaya...walau er...who can help me??? I jz wanna go home...

Duno how I turn here turn there...I found the place out liao...I turn into Tmn Connaught Cheras (the place I used to lepak--pasar mlm area)...but I was in the opposite side...i nid to make a U-Turn...haha...the journey to home is nearest...I was so excited...

@#$#&^$#...y the U-Turn road was blocked??? Shit...I hv to drive further down to make a big U-Turn...What happen to me??? I used the wrong lane again & drive into Kajang lane...

Is it any "species" tumpang my car to their destination??? Oh NOooo...pls let me go home...Luckily there is a turning area for me...haha...I managed to drive bek to tmn connaught liao...another RM0.50 tol then I can reach home soon (>_<) Thanks GOD!!! The whole journey to go home (one way only) = 35km++ & RM2 tol fees (
Shangri La hotel to my home -- Sek 14, PJ) can u imagine??? What wrong to me??? Reach home already 1am liao...regret y not joining celebration party (*_*)

Next time dun ask me drive to KL anymore la....@($()#%#^%#$@#

4 comments:

  1. hahahaha...
    tiang tiang tiang..
    how come u can blur like tat?
    never change but improving!

    ReplyDelete
  2. yalol...sigh...i oso duno y (*_*)
    mayb is too tired on tat nite dy gua...hahaha
    sumore...remember...im 路痴...

    ReplyDelete
  3. 不错的路痴,还能在pj, kl打混那么多年!

    ReplyDelete
  4. 哈哈,还不赖嘛!!!这就是我厉害的地方。。。

    ReplyDelete