Monday, June 15, 2009

Black Friday vs. Blue Monday

Today is not a good day for me...

Early morning, I was informed that there is a bad news happen...

Publisher (Berita Harian & Harian Metro) run the wrong copy of the ad for my client (~_~) How could it be??? We only booked for 1 copy how come turn out are two copy rotation??? Which party were went wrong??? Definetly is not from our side...rite??? Shit la...

As usual, everyone are starting blame here blame there..bla bla bla...fainted la!!!

That is the 1st tragedy happen in morning...

Around 6pm+++...I went to my colleague place to have a small chat...when the time I planned to go back my own place...I saw a "haw flakes -- 山楂饼" @ her place...so I wonder can I hv one...She was happy to share & wanted to grab some for me...

Unluckily, she accidently knock over coffee at her table (quater cup) on my skirt & whole leg...OMG...呜~~~馋嘴的下场。。。欲哭无泪!!!

So I go washroom to clean up myself...used toilet hand dryer to dry my skirt....everyone looked at me is like looking monkey that run out from the zoo...why I am standing there...sad sad sad...my skirt now full of coffee taste...

Today is a bad day (blue monday) for me...black friday & blue monday...yyyyyyy??? (?_?)

What will happen 2molo???

No comments:

Post a Comment