Tuesday, June 16, 2009

My "Gain Weight Programme"...

On 14 Jun (Sun) 3:30pm, I went Sunway to take my medical check up report that had been done 1mth++ ago...

My report result was terrible...im underweight -- 38kg only...Wah~~~doc said I nid to gain weight at least 10kg (dis is gonna kill me man...tat is easier for me to lost weight rather than gain weight la) >.<>
  • Underweight: need more protein & good oil prog (weight gain prog)
  • Osteoporotic (骨)质疏松的 (weightless of bone): need more calcium, vit F, exercise, alkalization body & etc
  • High cholesterol
  • No immune on Hep A (没A型肝炎抗体)
  • Fatty liver found: Liver detox
  • Lung age @ 58 years
  • Overall...i nid a gain weight prog, body detox prog...consume more protein, calcium, omega 3...
  • Alamak...the nutrition prog for me was so trouble (as for me --> lazy gal...hehe)...& it will cost me roughly RM500++/mth ler...hope it really can help me...but my budget for this only allowing me for 1 off treatment la... (*_*)



    Photo above is my nutrition prog...total 6 thgs to blend together into one cup & drink every morning & nite b4 food...so trouble...it tk me almost half an hr to prepare all this thg...
    • 1 scoop of Omega 3
    • 2 scoop of Protein
    • 1 pack of Positrim (the weight control system)
    • 3 tablets of Double X (multivitamin, multimineral & concentrate tablets) - it can be swallow with the juice or blend together with juice
    • 5 tablets of fibre
    • 2 apples / other fruit or vege juice
    In order for me to blend all these so called "nutrition supp"...I went to buy a new blender --> Kenwood BLX50 series cost RM399 (original price @ RM799, promotion period & is a last stock)...waste $$$ again (^_^)



    This blender got 4 function:-
    1. Drinks, frothing milk & smoothie drinks
    2. All types of soup mixes
    3. Dips fruit & vege, mayonnaise
    4. Ice crushing
    The taste of my nutrition supp ...

    At 1st, I blend the 3 tablets of Double X v the juice...the taste was bitter... I hv to eat some chocolate to moderate the bitter taste (dear bring bek from Miri...gv away by airport ... yummy!!!)




    so I decided to swallow its v juice... erm... so far so gud la... it taste better... exploring to learn more juice & vege mixes to mk it more tasty ;p

    Will my gain weight prog success or remains no change??? Hope it will help me gain at least 1-2kg after 2 wks/1 mth...

    5 comments: