Wednesday, March 4, 2009

Finally...

I was planned to open a blog past few year ago...end up it does not happen...

Reason being...I hate typing...haha...excuse only...
The "BIG" reason is because of myself ~~~ I am a lazy bug :p

The purpose of this blog is served to record my simple life (i'm kind of forgotten ppl), to share my part time business (everyone hate to hear ~~~ Insurance, but only realized on the importance of it after some tragedy happen surrounding. Oops~forgot to advertise, I am belong to Prudential), to practice on my essay skill, to summary on what I knew about insurance, to make more friends, to whatever...I have no idea anymore...maybe also to fill up my time instead of downloading drama illegally to watch whole day whole weekend with no sleep, no life!!!

Feel free to leave your comments/questions to me...I'll try not too lazy & reply soonest possible (^_^)

No comments:

Post a Comment